Mamata Fiberglass Roofing Sheet
Fibreglass is extensively used as roofing material in many industries and houses.
Here are some of the benefits of using fibreglass roofs:
- Fibreglass roofing sheets give plenty of natural light
- Fibreglass roofing is decorative and enhances the beauty of the roof.
Fibreglass roofing sheets come in two varieties:
- Designer Corrugated Sheets
- Fibreglass Mesh Wire Roofing Sheets (for extra strength)
Mamata fibreglass roofing sheets are available in:
- Standard Cement Sheets Corrugation
- Galvanized Iron Sheet Corrugation
- Aluminium Sheet Corrugation
- Various colours and designs
Mamata fibreglass sheets are backed by years of experience.
Colours of fibreglass roofing sheets:
Natural, White, Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Orange, and many other colours.
Sizes of fiberglass roofing sheets:
|Length||2.0 / 2.50 / 3.00 /3.66 mtr long and as per requirement.|
|Width||0.910 mm / 1050 mm|
|Thickness||1.00 / 1.50 / 2.00 / 3.00 mm|
|Profile||A.C / G.C / Tata Blue Scope / Jindal etc.|
|U.V. Transmission||Absorbing to a large degree|
|Infra-Red Range||Insulating to a large degree|
|Tensile Strength||1120 kg/cm2|
|Impact Resistance||69 kg/cm2|
|Transverse Strength||108 kg/ft2|
|(On a span of 24" load being applied at the quarter point of span)|
|Dimensional Stability||-10°C to 120°C|
|Thermal Expansion||1.1 x 10.5°F|
|Water Absorption||0.08% in 24 hrs. at 20°C|
|Chemical Resistant||Resists most of the gasoline oils, fumes, smokes, weak acids, alkalies and many other solvents.|
Here are some of the popular varieties of Fibreglass roofing sheets